How to delete all your data and do a fresh start:
3. Select one of the profiles and then click on the Edit button on the top right.
4. In the Edit Child page, click on the Bin icon on the top right of the screen and confirm.
5. Repeat the process for every profile you have on your account.
Removing Devices from your account
If you wish, you can also remove all devices associated with your account.
You can follow this process if you can’t add more devices or have old installations associated with your account.
1. Open your Parents' app or log in to your Qustodio Family Portal.
2. Click Your Devices on the sidebar on the left.
3. Select the device you want to remove.
4. On the device page, click on the Bin icon on the top right corner and confirm.
5. Repeat the process for every device you have on your account.
How to create new children's profiles and protect new devices:
If you removed all the profiles and devices from your account you can start configuring your Qustodio account again: