Qustodio allows you to set up daily time limits for your children. Our extra time feature allows you to extend today’s limit and allow your child some extra time if needed at the touch of a button.
Please note that allowing extra time will simply extend the amount of device time your child has today. It will not affect any time restrictions or other rules you have set up.
See the steps below for how to add extra time to your child’s time limit for today:
1. Log in to your Qustodio account.
2. Go to the Time Spent card and click the Extra time button that appears above the graph.
3. Extra time can be assigned in 15-minute blocks. Choose the amount of extra time you want to assign and click Confirm.
4. You can view today’s limit plus the extra time you assigned your child in the time bar as shown in the example below.
5. When your child reaches their original time limit for today, they can start to use the extra time you assigned.
6. Once your child has used up both their usual time quota plus any extra time, the time bar will change to red as shown in the example below.
7. If you need to modify the extra time you assigned, just click Edit extra time.
8. Select the amount of extra time needed and click Confirm.
It’s as simple as that! We hope this feature makes it more convenient for you to manage your child’s screen time needs.