The Qustodio Parents app is a mobile version of the Family Portal. Once installed, it allows you to supervise and monitor your child’s activity from your own smartphone.
Why should I get the Parental Control App Qustodio?
The Qustodio Parental Control App for parents has the same great features as the website version, including time limits, extended reporting, activity timeline, etc, but it's much more mobile-friendly, making it the ideal way for you to manage your child’s online activity wherever you are.
Plus, it allows you to use the Family Locator and Your Places to use geofencing technology to create a virtual fence.
How do I get the Qustodio Parents App?
Follow these simple steps below to install the Qustodio Parental Control App for parents on your own smartphone:
1. Visit Google PlayStore or Apple’s AppStore and download the Qustodio Parental Control App for parents onto your own smartphone.
Click here to download Qustodio Parental Control App for parents on an iOS device.
Click here to download Qustodio Parental Control App for parents on an Android device.
Important: you can use Qustodio across all supported platforms. You can monitor an iOS device from Android or vice versa.
2. If you already have a Qustodio account, select Log in, otherwise choose Get Started
3. Enter the email and password you used to create your Qustodio account and click Log in.
4. Tap Confirm to confirm you are installing Qustodio on your own device to manage your child's online activity.
How do I protect my Qustodio Parents App?
To increase the protection of the app and prevent unauthorized changes to your settings, follow these steps on each smartphone where the Qustodio Parents App is installed:
1. Open the Parents app
2. From the left sidebar menu select Account
3. Scroll down to Settings
4. Slide the toggle to the right to enable the protection: your biometric authentication will be required after 30 seconds of inactivity.
5. If your smartphone doesn’t have any biometric settings configured (face ID, fingerprint) when this option is enabled you’ll be asked to enter your Qustodio password after 30 seconds of inactivity.
If you have not already done so, remember to download the Qustodio Kids app on all of your child’s devices that you want to monitor.
Your Qustodio Parental Control App is ready for use! You can now configure your child’s account to set time limits, block apps and more. If this is the first time you are using Qustodio, be sure to validate your account. See here for help.