Qustodio always recommends installing any operating system updates on your device(s) to ensure compatibility and optimization of the Qustodio Application.
Supported browsers for monitored devices
Qustodio can report and block websites on the following browsers:
- Windows computers: Google Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
- Mac computers: Google Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
- Android devices: Google Chrome and Firefox.
- Kindle devices: Amazon Silk Browser.
- iOS devices: Google Chrome and Safari.
Qustodio will automatically block unsupported browsers by default.
Qustodio desktop application
The Qustodio application runs on Windows and Mac operating systems. Qustodio is not compatible with Linux. To run the Qustodio application on your computer you will need:
- 1024 MB of RAM.
- 1.6 GB or more of free hard disk space.
- CPU 1.8 GHz or faster.
- Windows: Windows 7 (SP1) or later.
- Mac: OS X Mavericks (10.9) to OS X Catalina (10.15).
Check this article for more information on Big Sur.
Qustodio website and Family Portal
The Qustodio website and Family Portal work best on the latest versions of:
Some features may not be supported on older versions of these browsers, or on browsers not listed above.
Qustodio on mobile devices
iPhone and iPad App
- iOS 11 or later.
- For optimal experience we recommend using Android OS 5 or higher.
- Older versions of Android (e.g. Android 2.3), Android Go and forked versions of Android may be subject to compatibility issues.
- Kindle OS 5.0 or higher
Important note: Qustodio can only be used on standard Kindle profiles, as it needs to use the device’s administrator permissions to monitor the device. Our app cannot be installed on restricted profiles that cannot access these permissions (for example, Kindle’s limited Kid profile).
- Qustodio is not compatible with Windows phones