This article tells you how to install Qustodio Professional for iPhones and iPads. You can then monitor the use of your devices through the Management Portal.
- With Qustodio for iOS, you can monitor web navigation, set restrictions on which websites can be accessed, and set time limits for web navigation as well as manage supported apps.
- With Qustodio for iOS, you can monitor, block and set a time limit for the following applications: 8 ball pool; ABA English; AccuWeather; Aliexpress; Amazon Mobile; Amazon Music; AppStore; ASKfm; Aworded Crack / Apalabrados; Badoo / Blendr; Boom Beach; Brawl Stars; Clash of Clans; Clash Royale; Discord; Doordash; Dragon City Mobile; Dropbox; Duolingo; Ebay; EDpuzzle; Facebook / Facebook Messenger; FIFA Mobile; Fortnite; Foursquare; Game of War; Golf Battle; Golf Clash; Google Docs (Docs, Sheet and Slides); Google Translate; Grindr; Groupon; Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery; Harry Potter: Wizards Unite; Hay Day; Helix Jump; Hulu; Injustice 2; Injustice: Gods Among Us; Instagram; Jurassic Park Builder; Jurassic World™: The Game; Kids A-Z; League of Angels; LINE; Lovoo; Madden NFL Overdrive Football; MARVEL Contest of Champions; MARVEL Future Fight; MARVEL Strike Force; Mobile Strike; Monkey; Mortal Kombat X; NBA LIVE; Netflix; Olympus Rising: Hero Defense; Onefootball; Outlook; Pinterest; Pokémon Go; Prime Video (Amazon); PUBG MOBILE; Pure; Reddit; Roblox; Scruff; Shazam; Skout - Meet, Chat, Friend; Sky; Sky Sports; Skype; Smule; Snapchat; Spotify; Star Wars 'Galaxy of Heroes'; Super Mario Run; Tango; TED; The Weather Channel; TikTok, Tinder; Tripadvisor; Trivia Crack / Preguntados; Tumblr; Twitch; Twitter; Vent; Viber; Wapo: Gay Dating; Waze; Weather Channel; WeChat; What Would You Choose? Rather; Whisper - Share, Express, Meet; Wish; Wishbone; WordReference Dictionary; Would you rather?; Yahoo Fantasy Sports; YOLO: Anonymous Questions; YouNow and Youtube.
Also, Qustodio cannot block, but will also report usage on the following apps:
Agar.io; Aquapark.io; Bitmoji; Clean Road; Kik; Lords Mobile; Magic Piano; Micro Golf Masters; Minecraft; Pick me up; Plants vs. Zombies™ 2; Plants vs. Zombies™ Heroes; Purple Diver; Real Racing 3; Roller Splat!; Run Race 3D; Stack Ball 3D; Stickman Hook; Subway Surfers; The Sims™ FreePlay; The Sims™ Mobile; Township; Traffic Run!; Whatsapp and Whisper - Share, Express, Meet.
Unfortunately EA no longer allows us to connect through VPN to their games. Therefore we no longer support EA Games.
- Applications will start appearing in the Portal once they've been installed and used at least once by user.
- You can choose to completely block the use of any of these applications. Go to your Portal and in the user tab, go to Rules > Application Rules and set Enable application controls to YES. Then, you can simply to block any of the applications you want by switching the button for that app to Allow application > NO.
- You can also set a time limit for each app in your Portal in Rules > Application Rules. There, next to each iOS app, you will see a little clock with the option "Set a time limit for this app". Simply click on it and a dropdown menu will appear. You can "Click to set a time limit" and set limit of use of the app for each day of the week.
How to install Qustodio on iOS
Before you start
- Make sure to remove any restrictions on the device. Go to Settings > Screentime and select Disable Screentime (on older iOS versions this option was called Restrictions).
1. Open Safari on the iOS device you want to monitor.
2. Go to the following address: https://manage.qustodio.com/enroll/ios
3. Tap I'm new to Qustodio or I have an account.
4. If you've selected I have an account, simply enter your Qustodio login information and skip to step 5. If you've selected I'm new to Qustodio, enter the requested personal information as shown:
5. Enter a name for the user of this device. Tap Next.
6. Enter a name for the device. Tap Next.
7. Tap Install iOS Profile.
8. Tap Install.
9. Tap Done.
10. Read the information provided and keep swiping until you reach the final screen. Tap Close.
11. If your device has iOS 10.3 or later you will need to make sure your Qustodio MDM Root CA certificates are Trusted. First access your device Settings
12. Tap on General, then About and Certificate Trust settings
13. Finally toggle on the Qustodio Service CA and Qustodio MDM Root CA
14. That's all! Qustodio is now set up to protect the device that you want to monitor. You can keep an eye on web navigation, set restrictions on which websites can be accessed, and set time limits for web navigation. Please visit your Management Portal from any device with Internet access to update these settings.
You will now receive an email from Qustodio entitled Important - iOS Qustodio Passcode, as shown below. Please make sure to save this email as it contains key information to remove Qustodio.