To install Qustodio MDM profile:
1. Go to your child's device Settings
2. Select Profile Downloaded
3. Tap Install in the top right corner and follow the steps on the screen
4. Come back to the Qustodio Kids App
Please read the installation guide.
Why do I need to install an MDM profile?
To monitor activity on an iOS device, Qustodio requires you to install a Mobile Device Management (MDM) profile. This means that if you don’t install the MDM profile, you won’t be able to protect your child with Qustodio.
If you see a Profile Installation Failed message during setup and you checked your device is connected to the Internet, make sure Safari is your default browser, then try again.
If you still see the error, follow the steps below.
How do I install the Qustodio MDM profile on my iOS device?
Only one MDM profile can be installed on a device. If you see an error message that says Qustodio profile not detected or Profile Installation Failed, you probably already have a profile installed on your device. You just have to remove the existing MDM profile and install Qustodio's.
Here are some simple steps to help you remove the existing profile, so you continue installing Qustodio on your iOS device*:
- Click the Home button. Find and tap the Settings icon.
- Tap General and scroll down until you see Profiles. You will see there is a profile already installed. If there is no Profiles option, please start the installation process from the beginning.
- To remove this profile, tap VPN& Device Management and then tap the Mobile Device Management profile you see on your screen.
- Tap Remove Management at the bottom of the screen. Depending on how your iOS device is configured, you might have to enter your passcode here to continue.
- Next, tap Remove Management again. Once the screen refreshes, you will see that there is no longer any profile installed.
You can now go back to Qustodio and continue your installation.
If you're still having trouble installing Qustodio, use these steps.
* Please note: in older versions of iOS the menu will be named Profile or Profile & Device Management.