If you are having issues connecting to your mobile network when Qustodio Kids App is installed, please make sure cellular data is enabled for Qustodio by following these steps:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on Cellular.
3. Scroll down to see a list of apps under Cellular Data.
4. Turn on the toggle next to Qustodio Kids.
If you can connect to the cellular data but you have trouble connecting to the WIFI, please note some networks (especially public ones like those of hotels, bars, restaurants, etc.) do not allow Qustodio's VPN connection and will block all access to the internet. To prevent users from completely losing internet access on their iOS device, Qustodio checks if the network is compatible during the installation, and if it is not, it completely blocks its own installation. However, it is possible to resolve this by following the steps provided below.
- If you are connecting to your home WiFi, you need to open the 500 and 4500 UDP ports, used by Qustodio's VPN on your Router Firewall. The instructions to do so vary for different router manufacturers. Please contact your Internet Provider for assistance.
- Disable the WiFi connection. For this, you can access Control Center, by swiping up from the bottom of the screen. The WiFi control is the second from the left on top (next to the airplane mode). Tap on the button to disable wireless access. Your device should then automatically switch to a 3G or 4G connection. You can then resume the installation of the Qustodio for iOS. To reactivate the WiFi connection later, you can swipe up from the bottom of the screen again and tap the WiFi button.
- Make sure to remove any restrictions on the device. Go to Settings > Screen Time and select Disable Screen Time (on older iOS versions this option was called Restrictions).
If you need any further assistance please contact our Customer Support team at https://www.qustodio.com/help/contact/