Qustodio needs to have Device Administrator permissions on your Android device to avoid tampering and uninstall. If the Device Administrator permissions have been disabled, please see below how to reactivate Qustodio.
The first step is to go on the device and check if the Qustodio app is still present on the device.
The Qustodio app is still present on the device
To reactivate the Qustodio Device Administrator permission:
1. Open the settings of the device.
2. Locate and open the Security page.
3. Choose the Device administrators page.
4. Find the Qustodio setting (if the setting is missing you will need to reinstall Qustodio).
5. Reactivate the permission.
Qustodio has been uninstalled from the device
Follow these steps:
1. Open Google Play and search for Qustodio or click this link:
2. Select Kids App Qustodio
3. Tap Install
4. Once the app is downloaded, please check that the option Enable auto-update is selected on the three dots menu.
5. Tap Open
6. Tap I have an account.
7. Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and tap Accept All to continue.
8. Enter your email address and password and tap Login.
9. Choose Kid’s device.
10. Enter a name for the device and click Next.
Tip. Choose a name that obviously links to this specific device, such as Android HTC if the device is branded HTC.
11. Choose who will use the device.
12. When prompted to activate accessibility, choose Activate Now.
13. Tap Qustodio.
14. Toggle accessibility ON.
Please note, these options may change depending on the phone model and OS version.
15. When prompted to activate user permissions, choose Activate now.
16. Next, you must authorize Qustodio to access several functions on your device. Please note these functions are required for Qustodio to fully protect the Android device. Tap Allow.
17. Tap Allow.
18. Tap Allow.
19. Tap Allow.
20. When prompted to activate uninstall protection, tap Activate now.
21. Tap Activate.
22. Make sure no Battery Saving options that may affect Qustodio are enabled. Check here for more information.
Qustodio is now successfully installed. Consider creating some activity on this device to verify that it shows up correctly in the Qustodio Family Portal.
If you find that you need more specific help, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team here: https://www.qustodio.com/help/contact/.