If you've installed Qustodio for Android, and it is correctly reporting applications being used, but fails to report any web activity, please note the following:
- On Android 7 or up Qustodio is compatible with Google Chrome and Firefox.
If Qustodio fails to report any web activity, it might be because your child uses a different web browser. In this case, we recommend blocking the use of any other web browser using the feature Block Unsupported Browser. For this, please go to your Family Portal / Parents’ App > Your Family > Choose your child > Rules > Web filtering > Settings > Block unsupported browsers.
- Please read this article to find more information about Incognito or Private Browsing on Android.
Also, please make sure of the following:
- Make sure that you're using the latest version of the Android operating system.
- Make sure that you're using the latest version of Qustodio.
- Make sure that you're using the latest version of the web browser available.