When first installing Qustodio it will monitor all of the users under the same child profile.
With Qustodio, you can set an individual Qustodio protection profile for one or more device users and set a unique Qustodio protection profile for all other device users.
This allows you to define specific rules for some users, while making sure that all other existing and future users are also protected.
To do so, please follow these steps:
1. Go to your Family Portal at the following address: >https://family.qustodio.com/
2. Enter your email and password, and click "Log In."
3. On the left-hand menu, click on the devices icon.
4. Locate the device you want to configure and click on it.
5. Locate "Assign all Device accounts" and then click on the plus icon.
6. Select the Qustodio profile you want to use as a default protection profile from the list.
7. Locate the device user for whom you want to set an individual protection profile and click on the corresponding line.
8. Repeat these steps for each device user for whom you want to assign an individual profile.
That's it! You may now go to the Rules tab of the selected profiles to set up specific protection rules as shown below.