If you need to change your password or maybe you forgot it, follow these steps to change your Qustodio password.
Choose one of the following options:
- I have forgotten my Qustodio password and want to reset it.
- I know my Qustodio password, but I want to change it.
I have forgotten my Qustodio password
If you have forgotten your password and you cannot log into your Qustodio account, you can easily reset your password by doing the following steps:
1. Open your Parents App or visit your Parent Dashboard at the following address: https://family.qustodio.com/.
2. Click the “Forgot your password?” link on your login page.
3. Enter the email address you used to register at Qustodio and type in the captcha code provided and click on Recover password
5. Go to your email inbox and open the email from Qustodio to reset your password.
6. Enter your new password twice and click on Done.
You can now log into your Qustodio account using your new password.
Missing the password reset email from Qustodio? This email is sent almost instantly by us but please allow a few minutes for it to reach your inbox.
If you don’t get an email:
- Check your Spam or Bulk Mail folders
- Add email@example.com to your address book.
- Make sure you entered correctly the email address you might have used to sign up at Qustodio.
If you can’t remember the email address you used to sign up with Qustodio or experience any more issues, please contact our Customer Support.
I know my Qustodio password, but I want to change it
You can quickly change your Qustodio password by following these simple steps:
- 1. Open your Parents App or visit your Parent Dashboard at the following address: https://family.qustodio.com/
- From the menu on the left, select Account.
3. Below your name and email address you will see your password. Tap on your password to change it.
4. Enter your current password, then enter your new password twice.
5. Click Save at the bottom of the page
That's it, you can now use your new password to log into Qustodio.