Qustodio requires the iOS MDM profile to be installed and enabled on the iOS device you want to protect for Qustodio to be able to monitor the device and enforce protection and time limits.
Instructions to reactivate Qustodio
The first step is to go on the device and check if the Qustodio app is still present on the device.
- The Qustodio app is still present on the device.
- Qustodio has been uninstalled from the device.
The Qustodio app is still present on the device
Follow these steps:
1. Open the Qustodio app and log into your account by entering your password.
2. Tap Install iOS Profile.
3. Tap Install on the top right corner.
4. Enter the device’s passcode.
5. Read the screen shown carefully and tap Install on the top right corner.
6. Tap Trust and then tap Done.
Qustodio has been uninstalled from the device
Follow these steps:
1. Look for Qustodio on the AppStore or visit this address on the child's device: https://itunes.apple.com/app/qustodio-parental-control/id990229433?ls=1&mt=8
2. Install the Qustodio Kids app.
3. Open the app, and choose the option I have an account.
4. Open the Qustodio app, and choose the option I have an account.
5. Log in to your account by entering your email address and password.
6. Choose the child you want to monitor. Tap Next.
7. Choose a device name and tap Next.
8. Tap Grant to give permissions for this device.
9. Next, click on Enable Location
10. You will be redirected to the device's settings to allow the location services
11. Select location > Always and then navigate back to the Qustodio app
12. Tap Install iOS Profile to install the Qustodio profile on this device.
13. Allow Qustodio website to download the configuration profile
14. Tap on Close and go to settings on the device.
15. If available for your iOS version, click on Profile downloaded.
Otherwise, select Settings > General > Profile
16. Tap on the profile and the Install
17. Enter the device passcode.
18. Read the screen carefully and tap Install in the top right corner.
19. Tap Trust Remote Management.
20. Tap Done on the top right corner
21. Click the home button and open the Qustodio app to verify the MDM Profile and the VPN
22. After the MDM profile and the VPN are verified, Qustodio is successfully installed.
The device is protected and now you can set up rules from your Family Portal.
If you experience any issue, check our I'm having trouble installing Qustodio for iOS article.