Important: These instructions will assist you to remove the latest version of Qustodio for iOS. To remove a previous version of Qustodio, go here. If you are not sure which version of Qustodio is installed on your device, please click here.
How to uninstall the Kids App Qustodio for iPhone and iPad
To remove the Kids App Qustodio from your child's iOS device, first, go to your Parent Dashboard and to Settings > Devices and remove the device from there. Then, follow these steps on the device:
1. Open the Qustodio app.
2. Enter the password of your account and tap Log in
3. Tap Disable Protection.
4. Tap Remove Qustodio.
5. Tap Remove.
6. Tap OK again. A configuration screen will appear. Press the home button.
7. Hold the Qustodio app icon for a few seconds, until it starts shaking, and then click on the cross to remove it.
9. That's it! Qustodio has now been uninstalled from your iOS device.
How to uninstall older versions of Qustodio for iOS
First, go to your Parent Dashboard and to Settings > Devices and remove the device from there. Then, follow these steps on the iOS device:
1. Go to Settings
2. Tap General
3. Tap Profiles
4. Tap the Qustodio profile
5. Tap Remove
6. If requested, enter your iOS device unlock code.
7. Enter the Removal Passcode you've received by email when installing.
8. That's it! Qustodio has now been uninstalled from your iOS device.
How to uninstall Qustodio Parents App
You can remove Qustodio's Parents App as any other app on iOS devices: just press on it until the icons start shaking and then press the X on the corner of the app.