Follow these steps if have trouble installing Qustodio on your child's iPhone or iPad:
Important: Qustodio only works with iOS 12 and up, so before anything, make sure you use iOS 12 or later on your devices, or update to the latest iOS version from the App Store. For this, go on the device, and then to Settings > General > Software updates and if an update is available, tap Download.
Then, follow these steps:
1. Uninstall any previous version of Qustodio on the device following these steps.
2. Remove any restrictions on the device. For this, go on the device to Settings > Screentime and select Disable Screentime (on older iOS versions this option was called Restrictions).
4. Make sure Safari is your default web browser.
5. Switch your internet connection from Wifi to 3G or 4G.
6. Follow these exact steps to install Qustodio for iOS.
If you don't know the passcode requested during the installation process:
Qustodio does not require a passcode during the installation process. If you are asked for a passcode during the installation, this is the passcode of your device, which is the code you have set to protect your device with Apple when you first set it up. This code is not related to Qustodio. You can read more about this here.
If you still need help after reading this article, contact us.