The details of your subscription are available in different places, depending on where you subscribed to Qustodio. See the relevant section below for more details.
- Payments made directly on the Qustodio website
- Payments made via in-app purchases (iTunes/App Store for Apple or Google Play Store for Android)
Payments made directly on the Qustodio website:
When you purchase a Qustodio plan directly on our website, a Premium license is added to your Qustodio account and a subscription is created in our Customer Portal.
You can check and manage your payment details, subscription, and auto-renewal options directly in our Customer Portal. Access it on subscription.qustodio.com.
Payments made via in-app purchases (iTunes/App Store for Apple or Google Play Store for Android):
If you paid via an in-app purchase on the Parents’ App via iTunes/App Store or Google Play Store, a Premium license will be added to your Qustodio account, but the subscription details are held by Apple (for iTunes/App Store purchases) or Google (for Play Store purchases).
We’ve provided some steps below to help you access these details. Simply choose the option that applies to you.
Please note that in order to cancel your subscription, you will need to contact Apple or Google directly, as Qustodio does not hold any billing information concerning your payment.
How to access your iTunes App Store subscription on iPhone or iPad:
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap iTunes and App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID when the pop up window appears.
- Enter your Apple ID password or use fingerprint ID when prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
These steps are from Apple Support. Click here for more information.
How to access your Google Play App Store subscription:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
- Check that you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu and then My subscriptions.
These steps are from Google Help. Click here for more information.