Tip: We recommend that you discuss with your child why you are placing a time limit on his or her device.
To configure time limits on the devices used by your children follow these simple steps:
1. Open your Parents' App or log in to your Qustodio account to enter your Parent Dashboard
2. From the Your Family page, select the child’s profile that you wish to set a time limit for.
3. Click on Rules section and choose Daily Time Limits.
4. From here you will be able to set time limits for each day, using the wheel.
5. To restrict access in specific time periods click on Restricted times from the menu on the left-hand side.
6. Highlight in red the time periods you wish to restrict.
7. Then, you can choose what happens when the time limits are up.
8. From here you choose from three options: lock navigation, lock device and receive alert. Toggle the buttons to select which option(s) you want.
Lock Navigation - Blocks internet access on all browsers. On Android devices, all apps except some basic apps (calendar, calculator, etc) will be blocked.
Lock Device - Prevents both online and offline device use
Alert Me - Sends you an alert when your child reaches his or her limit
Please note that time limits are a bit different on iOS devices, you can learn more about this here.
That’s it! Your time limits should now be configured.