When first installing Qustodio, the application control feature is disabled by default.
If you want to block access or set a time limit for an individual game or app used by your child, please follow the below steps.
- Open your Parents' App or go to https://family.qustodio.com/ and log in with your email and password.
- Go to Your Family and choose the child’s profile you want to monitor.
- Go to Rules > Games & Apps.
- First, you need to turn on the feature by sliding the toggle to the right
- Then, you need to set up individual restrictions to allow, block, or set a time limit for each app on the list. Tap the dropdown menu and select the relevant option.
- If you want to set daily time limits for an app simply, from the dropdown select Set time limit and define the amount of time your child is allowed to use the app, adjusting the slider of the wheel.
Keep in mind that for apps to appear on the Games&Apps list, they must have been opened at least once on the device.
Important: with Qustodio for iOS you can monitor, block and set a time limit only for compatible applications. Click here for more information.
If you experience issues with Qustodio, please make sure you are using the latest version of Qustodio.
If you find that you need more specific help, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team here: https://www.qustodio.com/help/contact/