This article tells you why your account may be temporarily blocked and what to do to fix it. If your account is currently blocked, it is probably because you have reached the limit of devices or children you can monitor with a Free account. The instructions for unblocking are below.
How do I unblock my account?
With Qustodio Free you can protect a maximum of 1 device and child. If your account is blocked it is because your license period may have expired and the number of children or devices set up with Qustodio is now over this limit. To continue using Qustodio’s Family Portal, you can either choose to purchase a premium license to increase these limits, or manually remove devices or children from your account.
I want to increase the number of devices or children I protect by upgrading to Qustodio Premium
- Go to https://family.qustodio.com/ and login.
- When you see the following offer, click on Upgrade Now! It will bring you to Qustodio’s Premium subscription page where you will easily be able to make your purchase. Once you’ve completed the purchase, and go back to the Family Portal your account will be unblocked, and you will be able to use Qustodio again.
I want to manually remove devices or children adjusting my account settings
- Go to https://family.qustodio.com/ and login with your email and password.
- Choose your Child > Edit > and on the upper right side of the screen, use the trash symbol in order to remove the profile. Qustodio will provide you with an alert before confirming this action.
- Next, go to Your devices > Choose the device > and on the upper right side of the screen choose the trash symbol, in order to remove it.
That’s it! Your account should now be unblocked. You can keep on using Qustodio’s Family Portal without any problems.